Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cooking with Sid


Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. We enjoyed spending some time at home, doing a little shopping, and eating some ribs off the grill. Today we spent some time at the gym, at the pool, and in the kitchen. I thought that it would be fun to make real chocolate chip cookies with Sidney, you know the kind that don't come in a 12-pack which is what my family is used to. I actually have flour in my pantry right now which is a shock for those who know how much I am not the cook. But, we had a great time and Sidney loved to help stir and lick the bowl. Don't we all :)

4 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Welcome to bloggie blog world! Enter with caution b/c it's very addicting!! Cute pics:)

Brandy said...

Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! I am out for the summer now and would love to hang out sometime!

The Langfords said...

I'm am so glad you have started a blog. Your family is precious and I look forward to keeping up with you guys.

Vicki Day said...

Looks more like brownie batter! I'm shocked you have flour. Love the photos of the kids (and Harley).

Mom