Monday, June 16, 2008

Our Trip to Washington


The kids and I set off on an adventure to Washington to see my brother and his wife. The kids had their first big airplane ride which went better than expected. Except for the challenge of changing diapers in an airplane bathroom, the flight went off without a hitch thanks to my Mother's help and Strawberry Shortcake DVDs. Washington was gorgeous to say the least, our house was right on the coastline and we saw a whale, sea lions, and bald eagles from our back porch, incredible! It was great to spend time with my brother and sister-in-law and the good-byes were hard on the heart. Hope you enjoy the pictures, my brother is a photographer and took some really great ones of the kids.

2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

So glad the plane ride went well - that could have been scary! Pics are great!

Brandy said...

The pics are great! Strawberry shortcake-huh!? I do believe that was one of MY favorites as well! See you tomorrow.