Friday, July 18, 2008

I Love...

Sidney loves to love things. The other day in the car she looked at me and said 'I Love People'. The past few days she has proclaimed her love to horses, books, hippos, ice cream, Sawyer, Mommy, Daddy, and Jesus. The only thing she has come across that she doesn't like is turkeys, we saw a picture of one in a book and she said, 'I don't like turkeys.' I must admit, they are a little funny looking. Here are some pictures of Sid and Sawyer doing things that they love...

Sidney loves to paint, notice that she is getting just as much on her as on the paper.



As you might know from looking at him, Sawyer loves to eat. My little boy weighs in at a whopping 24 lbs, 12 oz at 10 months. Whew, I'm afraid of the amount he is going to put away when he gets all his teeth in.

5 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Sydney is at such a sweet age - and Sawyer is too cute for words...chubby babies are precious!

The Galimore Family said...

They are both just precious! I love the messy pictures!

Buffy said...

I love the fact that you have a blog and I can see what is going on in your life! I also love seeing the pics of your precious children!!

Marissa said...

Those are two cute kiddos you have there! So glad I found your blog!

Andrea W. said...

Hey! Love the blog! I can't believe how much Sydney has grown!