Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A long vacation...

My Grandma with her two great-granddaughters, Sidney and Addie.


My Dad and I got to see Sheryl Crow and James Blount in concert in Nashville, a real treat!


Sammy and I at the Grand Canyon


The fountains at the Bellagio in Vegas, so fun!


The Grand Canyon in all its beauty

We are back in town after being gone for two weeks at my parent's house. We joined our family in celebrating my Grandma's 100th birthday, it isn't officially until October but we are celebrating early. Sidney got to meet her cousin, Addie, who is from Colorado and they enjoyed playing and fighting together as 2-year olds do. Then we left the kids with my parents and Sammy and I skirted away to Vegas. We had a great time, lost some money, saw some shows, did some shopping, and mostly just enjoyed being on our schedule. While we were there we took a day trip to the Grand Canyon and fell in love with it, breathtaking to say the least. What an incredible creator that we have! I've posted a couple of pictures from our journey. Thanks to my parents who made it possible!

2 comments:

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

I hope Chip and I can get away from shopping and gambling the next time we go out to Vegas to see the Grand Canyon. It looks so beautiful.

Wilson's Winners said...

WOW - looks like yall had a BLAST!!!!!! Yall take fun vacations:)