Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Bed!


I don't know which is sweeter, the moment my kids wake up in the morning or the moment that they go to sleep at night. Sidney's goodnights got sweeter for her this weekend as she transitioned into her first big bed. She loves it! We found this cute headboard at a garage sale and painted it pink and put her name on it then she found these horse decals that she has put all around her room. We are waiting on her horse sheets to arrive in the mail, she wants to check for them like 10 times a day.

In Sawyer news, he is cutting like 3 teeth right now plus has a cold so he is just a mess. He is so close to walking, everytime he stands up I'm just waiting for him to take a step.

1 comment:

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Hey Sarah, I found your site on Brandy's blog. Parker has a cold as well and I am pretty sure he got it at Frog Legs last week!